Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm So Scared

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

Joshua 1:9

One of my friends just called me and told me he had a dream, and I was in it. It was unexpected and ,well, very frightening. When he told me that he had a dream that I was in I thought to myself surely it has to do with my girlfriend, and that's how God is going to respond to my prayers.

I was 100% wrong. My friend told me that in his dream there were three people, Jesus, himself, and me. Jesus turned to me and said "You are the last chance for Huron." In case you don't know Huron is my school. Why me, and why I am the last hope for a school I will only be attending for two more years I don't know.

I have no idea what I am to bring to the table, or how I am to save my school. I will be the leader of a club, and it is a Christian club. Why not me and my club I have no idea.

The second biggest question is how do I save them? I know I can pray for the ENTIRE school, but I took it as you actually have to go out and do stuff to save the people. I have no idea as to which I am supposed to do. I guess I should get prayer for discernment, or just ask people to pray to see if they get words for me.

The biggest and most scary question I have is: what if God is telling me to go out and actually save someone? How do I start a conversation about faith? There are so many other questions, and I have no way of writing them down.

I am also scared about this: the arch of my right foot started to hurt today. Not that big of a deal, but a long time ago someone was praying over me and pointed right to the spot that hurts now. They told me that there would be problems with my arch.

No comments:

Post a Comment