Friday, July 8, 2011

This is Our Worship, Goreship

Worship is a very odd thing, as it doesn't really matter what your actions are, it matters what your intent is.  That said, I have been dabbling with the occult.  Not really big news to most people if you really think about it.  I have been playing with the Spiritual fire, demons.

If you have any sense heed my words: DON'T DO IT!

It's the one of the most stupidest and hurtful things you can do.  I don't suggest it to anyone.  By my entertaining demons I have been worshiping satan and thus I have been messing around with well, the most effed up entity ever. 

That said, I would like to proclaim that God has bigger, better plans for me.  I can't wait to start kicking the demons out of my life.  I can't wait to start caring about everything again.

So, yes, I am starting to worship God fully again.  That means doing work.  It's gonna suck, but it's gonna be freaking awesome!  I am going to be asking for patience to endure all the crap satan will throw at me, and the wisdom to know what's right to do.  Lastly I need to ask for the conviction to do those hard things.

I would like to end this by saying the title is from a song called "Silence the Oppressors" by Impending Doom.  "Goreship" is the worship of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment