Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another Poem

-Hopeless Abandon-
Screaming I cry Your name
I can't live move breath
Without You holding me
I've moved away in rebellion
Only to fall on my face again
Screaming I cry Your name
A perfect portrait
Now stained with innocent blood
Impossibly to clean
Ruined memoires
Screaming I cry Your name
Until my lungs give way
 
I just wrote that poem.  It's pretty much my way of saying so many different things all wrapped into one giant thing.  
First and foremost, it's my way of saying "I'm lost, and I don't know where to go, so I cry out to God."  The lines about not being able to live and such are pretty much me just saying "I can't function without God, and I have been trying to."
Let me say from experience, it sucks, to be without God.

The next stanza is pretty much just me complaining about some stuff gone wrong in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment