Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Operation Job Hunt

I wish I knew how to type out the "shotgun racking" noise.  Either way, I'm looking for jobs.  I found a possible job at a coffee shop in downtown Ypsilanti.  Angie works there so getting rides will be easy.  That said, I still need to get the job.  I turned in my application a while ago, and hopefully I will get the job.

If B-24's fails I don't know where else to look.  If you have any suggestions that are serious please let me know.

Now onto Bible things!  I have ideas, but I don't really know how to construe them.  I would like to talk about prayer, but talking about prayer is kind of a strange thing. 

I try to split my prayer up into four different parts: A.C.T.S.

Affirmation:  It's basically showering God with good things.  Kind of like when someone says, "Thanks for being awesome!" I totally hate affirming God because I see my attempts to  glorify Him as futile as trying to throw a rock around the world; in one throw.  Impossible.

Confession:  That's admitting your sins.  Pretty straightforward.  I also try to forgive people for stuff they have done against me as well.

Thanksgiving:  Just giving thanks to God for everything.  Nuff said.

Supplication:  That would be asking for things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment