Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you, I know it's been a while since I last wrote about my life, so I'm going to write a bit now.

Life has been treating me pretty well lately. I finished wrapping my Christmas presents for my family and girlfriend and her family. Tomorrow I am going to meet Angie's family. I am kind of scared about it, but I know it'll turn out okay.

I was sick last Friday and it was the last day of school before break. In other words, I lucked out and got a day longer for break. I'm pretty sure I had stomach flu. Angie came over and visited me for a bit which was nice.

Angie and I have hung out everyday since Friday and it has been wonderful. We decided to take a break for today to spend time with our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment